Monday, December 31, 2007

Top 5 New Years questions, with 25 bonus questions.

1. What did you do in 2007 that you had never done before?
Sling shot over the Gulf of Mexico

2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, and no. You just set yourself up for failure.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My boss' daughter and a friend from church had one.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Mr. Bobby Hill, my boss' husband

5. What countries did you visit?
USA

6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
Patience and the courage to do Gods work.

7. What dates will remain etched in your memory and why?
December 26, read my blog to find out why.

8. What’s your biggest achievement of the year?
Holding down three jobs at one time, although it wasn't something I planned on doing.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not being more obedient to God with my finances.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Not really, got a little ill after my flu shot.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Obtained our new house, its a lease.

12. Where did most of your money go?
Bills, bills and food.

13. What did you get really, really excited about?
Roomba, once again read my blog.

14. Compared to this time last year are you?
a) Happier or sadder?Other than Christmas debt, I am much happier.

15. What do you wish you had done more of?
gone to Six Flags more often

16. What do you wish you had done less of?
Dirty dishes and Trash.

17. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
Safe at home

18. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I fell in love 365 times in 2007, every time I woke up and saw my wife.

19. What was your favorite TV program?
Football and Nashville star.

20. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate is not a word in my vocabulary.

21. What was the best book you read?
I don't read much, so I guess the Bible would be at the top of the list.

22. What did you want and get?
Bigger house, got it.

23. What did you want and not get?
2nd car

24. What was your favorite film this year?
Little Miss Sunshine (I like random movies)

25. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
Did nothing, just turned 32.

27. How would you describe your personal fashion in 2007?
Jeans and a T-shirt.

28. What kept you sane?
Christ.

29. Who did you miss?
Some old friends from Trane.

3O. The person you want to thank for helping you through 2007?
Jesus, My Wife, My Mother and Father-in-Law, and 4 kids.

Thank You
To anybody I left out of the posting, please don't be offended.

No comments: