Sunday, December 30, 2007

Time Wasted

When I was a little boy back, in the early 80's, my cousin would bring over his Atari. We would spend hours upon hours playing games like Asteroids, Battlezone, Missile Command, Pong and many more I can't remember. Eventually I saved up enough money, after mowing my neighbors yard for a whole summer, to buy the "Nintendo". I owned games like Excite Bike, Tecmo Bowl, Mike Tyson's Knock Out, and, of course, Super Mario Bro's. Now, my kids are where I was at 25 years ago, playing video games, and making it a goal to conquer the game as soon as possible. We got Guitar Hero III for the older kids this Christmas. They have pretty much moved form easy to medium in about a week. So, I found my self last night needing to practice, because we like to battle against each other. I played for about an hour and a half, making my way though songs on easy and medium. I just can't get my pinky finger to hit the blue chords. Anyways, I just thought I would share the frustrations knowing that my pinky finger is holding me back from being an all time Guitar Hero III legend!

No comments: