Saturday, January 5, 2008

High impact Saturday for me...

Friday night I prepared myself for Saturday morning. It was time to take down the Christmas stuff. Obviously, since this was the first year in this house, we had fun decorating. So there were a lot of decorations everywhere. And, it was oh so beautiful, with the exception of the outside of the house. We didn't have the funds to really do anything elaborate, and it is a two story home, so I wasn't about to get on top of the house to put up lights. So, I got up around 9am and ate some cereal and went up stairs and played a little GH III. I need to start my day out right you know, just kidding. After that, Mrs X got up and started moving around and we got into the attic and got the empty boxes down. The older two packed up the tree and ornaments upstairs and we packed the rest of the Christmas stuff down stairs.

After we put the Christmas stuff back in the attic, we needed to get the kids ready for a new school
program that they are starting Monday. That took a little time but not long. After that we showered and went to the library to get some books for them to start reading for Monday.

Came back to the house and ate some lunch and here I am ... rambling ...waiting for the Redskins and Seahawks game to come on at 3pm. Everybody else is in the living room watching Hairspray, the movie.

Till next time peace...

No comments: