Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Procrastinating

Once upon a time I used to enjoy going to the store and shopping for groceries. But, I don't know, lately it's like pulling teeth to get me to go pick up the simple items. With that being said, it is close to 8:00 pm and I need to go get some food for the rest of the week. I normally just go to Walmart, simply because they have everything under the sun. But, on Monday we received the mailer for Kroger and they have some pretty good deals on items we use, so we'll make the trek there instead. My oldest daughter normally goes with me, mainly because my wife has a small "social anxiety" problem. Mrs X just doesn't like leaving the house very often, that, and she doesn't like to spend money at all ... I really think it raises her blood pressure. Anyways, I came home from another uneventful day at work, and helped Mrs X cook dinner. Then visited with the kids upstairs and gave the little ones a bath in the master bath, just because there is a larger area for more bubbles. I don't typically don't write much on my blog, I'm a man of few words, I'm just procrastinating. Till next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loathe going to Kroger. I don't much like going to Walmart either. I wish we had a Tom Thumb or Central Market close by. At least the Super Target will open soon. Woohoo!!

-Keith