Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about "Super" Colby


1. I like to shop, whether it is for clothes, food (sometimes), or electronics. I can sit down and look a Fry's ad or a Micro Center flyer for about an hour.

2. I prefer to wear a pair of jeans and two t-shirts ... or a t-shirt and a polo (layers).

3. I'd rather be cold than hot ... I hate to sweat "just because."

4. Reading was not one of my strong points in school, more like science and history.

5. The Lord has blessed me with fair health. I'm only color blind and an asthmatic. I thank God there isn't anything else that really matters.

6. I like being outdoors. If there is a lake near by, I like to swim with my kids. But, I burn real easy so I have to watch it.

7. My wife Mrs X would like a nice romantic vacation in the Poconos, to me that sounds great. But, don't get me wrong, I've never justed laid out on a beach with white sands and clear water ... and that sounds more enjoyable.

8. I will watch pretty much any kind of sport from NFL to the LPGA. The last sporting event I attended was the Busch race in 2006.

9. Coughing ... I can't stand to hear someone cough repeatedly, it just gets on my nerves.

10. We have a bigger house than before this one we are in now, and, although I don't call myself a clean freak, I do like things picked up every once and awhile.

11. I would love to have dog, but being that we have four kids it's hard to give one enough attention.

12. I have a wonderful wife that just loves me to death, and sometime I just don't know why.

13. Jesus Christ is the center of my life. I give Him all praise to him for he has carried me through and through.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


4 comments:

Cindy Swanson said...

Colby, thanks for sharing some facts about yourself! I especially agree with you on #13 :)...and my husband is like you, he'll watch just about any sport.

Stop by my TT when you get a moment. :)

Anonymous said...

Sports rock! Great list.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to T13---I don't believe I've seen your posts before.

That's a very nice list. I had to laugh when I read you don't like to hear someone cough repeatedly. My CAT doesn't allow coughing, either by me or my husband, and if anyone coughs within earshot, will stomp into the room, glare at him (or her), and meow (MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP MEEP) in fury. You need a cat like that to keep the coughers in order. I don't DARE cough.

13 Unresolved Issues from 2007

Anonymous said...

Interesting list. Welcome to TT.