Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New year, new diet

I believe the time has come, once again, to try and lose some weight. Now, I am a major Coke (as in Coca-Cola) addict. If my wife would let me, I could drink a whole twelve pack in one day. So, I have started cutting that back to one for lunch, because I need the caffeine while I'm at work or I would fall asleep. We got a treadmill for Christmas from the in-laws ... I don't know if that was a hint or something? Along with that I need to come up with some sort of diet, that wouldn't be too crazy to prepare ... along with making dinner for rest of the family. Anyways, I'll let ya'll know what I come up with, and know what I've lost or gained ...peace and carrot juice,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My trainer has been riding my tail for 3 weeks now. I'm counting all the calories I burn, and all the calories I take in every day. Lost 5lbs so far. Getting off of the sodas is good for you. I had a similar addiction to DrP, but I new I had to stop. Haven't had any kind of sodas since May of 2005. It's tough, but I know you can do it. Pulling for you.

-Keith