Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

Since November, my family and I have been attending a new church, that is literally 3 blocks up the road. Cross Ridge Church has been a pleasant experience through the holiday season. We know a couple that attends there ... Mrs. X went to the same schools with the husband when growing up. Brian and Beth are a great couple that, just over the past few months, have blessed me and my life. They have two kids that are about the same age as my older two, and it seems that both of them are just real people that are just trying to make it through this life. They are following Christ's word and raising a family the way He would want them to. We meet every Sunday for a life group meeting, where we go over a book that we are reading on money and possessions. The group consists of four families, right now, nut we expect another couple this Sunday. I just wanted to give thanks to Brian and Beth for helping us get plugged in to this church and for being real friends ... those are hard to find and, for that, I'm thankful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was a real friend...

-Keith

Colby said...

Yes Keith you are a friend? Keep a look out, maybe you'll be on the Thankful Tuesday blog.