Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen # 3





13 Things Mrs. X despises

1. Lying
2. Biting finger nails
3. Dishwasher noise
4. Talking with your mouth full
5. Two faced people
6. Leaving lights on
7. Spending money (fruitlessly)
8. The internet not working
9. Finger popping
10. People not listening when she is talking
11. Arrogance
12. Her food touching each other on her plate.
13. Clingy clothing
This list is not in any specific order.
What do you despise?


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Mich said...

Oh the internet not working--that makes me crazy! I also can't stand whining, or wasting food!

The Rock Chick said...

I despise tongue piercings. Seriously, I can't even talk to someone with a tongue ring!!!

I'd have to say a lot of those things on your list would bug me, too!!!

Happy TT
Jessica The Rock Chick

Anonymous said...

I despise, and am revolted by, people talking with their mouths full. The internet not working makes me feel cut off from the world. I also despise tattoos and body piercings.