Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

Once again, I want to give thanks to someone in my life, and that would be my wife. I love Staci to death and I don't know what I would do without her in my life. And, this love goes far beyond just the things of our daily life, we share alot of history together. We were high school sweet hearts and fell in love with each other over our sophomore and senior summer break. We got married on September 17, 1994 at a Catholic church in Carrollton, TX, and took a little honeymoon down to Galveston Island.

We have lead a pretty simple life, and had a couple kids along the way. After our second child was born, life took a little twist, and I left Staci and the kids for, I guess, a life change moment. We split up for about three years of our life, a time where we both did alot of growing up. Those three years passed and our relationship had changed from hate-ship to friendship. We began to do a couple things together with the kids, and then seemed to get reconnected with each other.

Now, we have two more kiddos, one is four and the other is two, and both are a great addition to family and our life. We realize that reconnecting with each other could have never happened if we didn't accept Christ into our life's and devote ourselves to His word.

I want to give thanks and love to my wife, for putting up with me, through all these years. She is a one-of-a-kind person, that has a love for me that will never stop. Staci, I will forever love you, through rich or poor, or sickness and health. I have a huge shovel for the love I want to give to you ... (that's an inside thing.)


No comments: